Wednesday, August 12, 2009

::About me::

I am a mother, wife, daughter, friend, and just plain kid at heart. I'm a country girl.  We have pigs, goats, chickens, turtles and dogs. I would rather play in the dirt than get dressed up any day.  Im a plain jane with no fashion sense. Music inspires me and keeps me alive.  I have two kids that keep me young and make me tired all at the same time. My husband is a cancer survivor. His trials have made me appreciate life and each day we are blessed with. I am gullible!  I'm a people pleaser. I wear my heart on my sleve, though I try to hide it. I could eat pizza or mexican food every night of the week. I try to find the posistive in everything, but sometimes that is easier said that done.  I love my family and have some of the greatest friends. . .  If there is something ya wanna know.. just ask. The worst anyone can ever say is no.

Life is what you make it, always has been, always will be.

My life is far from perfect, but it is mine.

Hannah@HannahSons.com
www.HannahSons.com

No comments: