Wednesday, August 12, 2009

::Birth Photography::

One of the most important days in your life is the birth of your child. This is both a very personal and emotional experience, one at which I can capture perfectly for you.My work in this area is extremely tasteful, and captures a day that can never be relived. I worked on a Labor and Delivery unit for five years and I am very comfortable around any delivery setting. I stand in the background and capture each moment of your labor and delivery experience. If you interested in these services please contact me so I can explain more and we can go over what you are looking for. I also have examples of pictures I have taken that I choose not to add to the web-site for privacy to my clients. I would love to show you more birth pictures if you are interested in having birth photography when your next child is due.


Click Here for some more examples.


HannahSonsPhotography@gmail.com

No comments: