Wednesday, August 12, 2009

::.Photography Info.::

I took my photography business full time in July of 2009. I had previously worked in labor and delivery for the six years before, but wasn’t happy anymore. Although working from home with  two kids under the age of four can be a struggle, I love it.

I am an on location, lifestyle photographer. Basically, in a nut shell this means, I typically don’t use flash. Everything is natural light. I want you to be as comfortable as possible when you are around me. I want to see the “real” you. The real smiles, laughs, and moments. I want you to have fun. Pictures should be a painless experience, not a chore. And most importantly, I want you to have some awesome pictures that will last a lifetime. Pictures hold your memoires, they become collections in our lives. I want you to have something you cherish for years and years to come.

I like to start majority of my shoots two hours before sunset, but I can shoot at any time of the day. I just love the way the sun reflects off the eyes and faces in that evening sun. Most of my shoots last about two hoursif not less. For all shoots I allow 3-4 outfit changes, and I also will allow location changes.

Majority of my sessions are $200.00. If you would like to read about the different sessions and their pricing, please click here.

With most of my sessions I give you a minimum of 50 edited images on a low resolution cd with the copyright release. This will allow you to own your pictures and print any 4x6 prints where and when ever you wanted.

I am always open to new ideas and love suggestions. One thing I love about my job as a photographer is there is always room for improvement. I feel very blessed I was given this gift to share  with others, but that doesn’t mean I don’t work for it. I am a self taught photographer who is constantly striving to learn new and better things. You can never learn enough!

Please feel free contact me with any other questions.

**side note** E-mail is the best way to contact me and get the fastest response. I am horrible about returning phone calls since it is hard to talk with a three and one year old in the house.

HannahSonsPhotography@gmail.com

Facebook and Web-site

No comments: