Monday, April 5, 2010

Schedule

I have noticed I don’t use my blog nearly as much as I should. I do use my facebook page but I am thinking not everyone is on facebook that might come this way and want picture info. So with that said, I thought maybe I should keep my scheduling updates on here also.

 

For those of you who don’t know, I am due in May with my second child, our first little girl! I am trying to take off most of May but from the looks of it that isn’t going to happen since  I also LOVE taking pictures and have clients that want pictures in May. If you are needing pictures  and want them done in May please contact me and we can work something out.

As for now, I have almost every Sunday open this month and I also just had Saturday, April 24th open. If you are wanting pictures this month contact me now so we can get you on the books. I am also willing to work in the days/evenings since it is now getting dark later.

If you have ANY questions just let me know and I would be happy to answer them for you.

 

HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!

No comments: