Saturday, March 17, 2012

:: Wedding Albums & Proofing Books ::

In case you didn’t already know, Becky Hales, from Becky Hales Photography, and I do all weddings together. We have worked together since 2010, and yet,  still haven’t figured out a name to combine our talents together for one amazing day, your wedding day. . .  So until then, we are just known as Becky Hales Photography and Hannah Sons Photography.  Sounds so cool, right?!? Luckily, all of that is besides the point because we have some really awesome products for our wedding clients.

After each wedding is edited, Becky and I combine all of the pictures and create a proof book. This is such a wonderful product. It is a place where all the pictures are together and numbered in order. I like these compared to 4x6’s just because it always stays neat and clean and in order since it is spiral bound. There is even room to make notes, so you can jot down which are your favorites. These also make the ordering and album design so easy for Becky and I, which is always a plus. Our proof books are 11x14 with 20 images on a page.

sons2012jan_0641 sons2012jan_0643

    sons2012jan_0644

sons2012jan_0646

 

And now time for our baby. Something I personally love handing over to the Bride and Groom. For me an album is something that will once be family history. It will be around for generations to come and shared with many people throughout several lifetimes. I love my wedding album and I often find myself looking through it. I can only hope my brides feel the same way.

Each of our wedding collections come with an album. We offer a 10x10 hard cover and also a 12x12.  We do offer leather covers for an upgraded price. We love our Kiss wedding books. They are clean, simple and also can be unique with the several different colors they offer for your cover. If you would like to see and hear more about our products, please contact us to set up a wedding consultation.

sons2012jan_0647

sons2012jan_0648 sons2012jan_0649  sons2012jan_0650

sons2012jan_0652

sons2012jan_0655

sons2012jan_0654

sons2012jan_0656

kiss-wedding-album-color-samples

No comments: