Wednesday, February 23, 2011

:: Sean & Lisa:: Maternity Session:

I was so excited when Lisa called me to take their maternity pictures I haven’t seen her in years and I had never met Sean so it was great to catch up and take pictures along the way. We went to UCR Botanic gardens which I had never shot at before but I instantly feel in love with this place. It is gorgeous inside. Lisa probably thought I was crazy for getting so excited over her beautiful belly. I only wish I look half as good as she does pregnant. It fits her well, plus she has had an almost “perfect” pregnancy with no sickness or pain. Talk about one lucky girl.

I am positive her and Sean will be wonderful parents and this little boy is going to be spoiled.  I cannot wait for this little guy to enter the world and capture every moment.

McCann2011Feb_0129McCann2011Feb_0182     McCann2011Feb_0113McCann2011Feb_0285-1McCann2011Feb_0193McCann2011Feb_0328-1

No comments: