Thursday, March 31, 2011

::Seth.six months:: {Rancho Cucamonga Children's Photographer}

The little boy is going to be a heart breaker. I can almost guarantee it. He is such a happy little guy. I thought he was a Mama’s boy, but I was so wrong. Dad came home and it was all eyes on dad with a big smile on his face. He instantly lit up when he saw his Dad.  All I can say is this is one beautiful family. Mom and Dad look like Ken and Barbie and now they have a very handsome son, it doesn’t get much better than that. I worked with Seth’s mom in the hospital for almost six years so I was so excited when she had this little guy. Grandpa and Grandma also came over to take some pictures with the big six month old. When everyone was there it was hard not to notice how much they love this little guy. He is very lucky so have all these amazing people around him.

Like I said, I am pretty sure he is going to be a heart breaker so I cannot wait to see him again to see how much cuter he has gotten, if that is even possible.

Trincale2011March_0051Trincale2011March_0054-1Trincale2011March_0023Trincale2011March_0135Trincale2011March_0268Trincale2011March_0272Trincale2011March_0280-1

No comments: