Wednesday, April 20, 2011

:: The Swanson Family:: {Riverside UCR Family Photographer}

The weather couldn’t have been more perfect for a evening of pictures. I met with Kristen and Jeremy after I had just spend four hours with Liam trying to get him to sleep, and I’ll admit I was tired. I got there a little early and realized that UCR botanic gardens closed at 5:00. Lock the gates, closed. So I started to panic once again, which would be the second time in one day. ha! me stress? NOOOooo! who am I kidding. Stress ball should be my middle name. Just then I heard a lady asking an employee what to do if you were inside when the gates closed.. I was trying to listen but at the moment I got a call from Kristen telling me they couldn’t find the parking lot. Luckily for me the lady asking the questions was Kristen’s sister, Carrin. The minute I met Carrin and then Kristen and Jeremy I totally forgot how tired I was. I had so much fun with them. I think I laughed the whole time we were together. We went on our “nature walk” snapping pictures along the way and cracking jokes the whole time.

As we all know most men do not like having their picture taken, but they all agree to take them to make their wife, girlfriend, or family happy. Jeremy was the exception to this one. He was all for it! He might have been into it a little more than Kristen, ok, maybe not, but I had a blast with him. I love when guys come in ready to do anything. And how could I forget about Reed. This little guy is the cutest thing ever with his little dimples. At 10 months old it can be hard to keep their attention and this is why I think it was great that Kristen’s sister, Carrin came along. She got to jump up and down, yell Reeds name and do all those obnoxious things I normally do, while taking the picture. By the time we left I felt like I had know Jeremy, Kristen and Carrin for years. They are so fun to be around, and if you ever need a good laugh, these are the people to call.

Thank you again for sharing your afternoon with me, I cannot wait to see you guys again.

Swanson2011April_0635

Aren’t they just a beautiful family?!?

Swanson2011April_0118Swanson2011April_0033-1Swanson2011April_0568Swanson2011April_0280-1Swanson2011April_0305          Swanson2011April_0426Swanson2011April_0662

No comments: