Monday, May 16, 2011

::Senior|Alissa::

 

I met Alissa up in Oak Glen. I had planned to take her pictures at Los Rios Ranch, but I wasn’t aware that the park and trails closed at 4:30 all year round, and they don’t mess around about locking your car in there if you are not out.  So after freaking out inside for a min I figured I would just “wing” it. I know, super professional right?! There are several spot in Oak Glen that I always pass and want to take pictures at so I thought I would use this golden opportunity and use a couple of these spots and then finish at Riley's Farm, because you can never go wrong there, it’s impossible. On this day I also realized how small the world really is… Alissa noticed a Local Union 1245 sticker on my window. It is a sticker of the union my husband is in for his job, Power line Construction. Alissa’s mom then asked why I has this sticker and who I knew in that trade. I explained that it was my husband, told her what he did, who he worked for, and where his “show up” was… her eyes got brighter and her smile got bigger as I kept talking, which it totally not normal when I tell people about my husbands job because no one ever gets it. Well, the reason why LeeAnn got it is because her husband does the same exact thing, for the same company, same show up!!! My husband and Alissa’s dad work together and we had no clue!!! See, told ya. Small world! After knowing our families worked together I felt as if I had known them forever. We had a great session with several laughs.

Alissa, I wish you nothing but the best in your future. I know you will go far and succeed in everything you put your mind to. You and humble, I like that, and you have a smile that can light up a room, use it to it’s fullest potential. ; )

McKinney2011April_0018     McKinney2011April_0130McKinney2011April_0259McKinney2011April_0047     McKinney2011April_0155

McKinney2011April_0070McKinney2011April_0331McKinney2011April_0370-1

No comments: