Wednesday, May 18, 2011

::Senior|Sam:: {Redlands Senior Photographer}

I picked Sam up on the most perfect Friday afternoon. The weather was perfect. The sun was shinning with that beautiful evening glow and there was wind and  no smog! I have to be honest, when I fist picked Sam up from her house I was worried. She was in a cute dress, make-up on, with her hair pulled back in a messy bun. As we drove to the first location I was trying to figure out in my head how I could ask her to let down that pretty hair. When we arrived I got out of the car I looked over at Sam, she had let down this beautiful, thick, natural flowing hair. She fooled me!!!! She has the pefect hair that just falls into place no matter what direction she flips her head. Sam is the girl I wished to be. She can dress it up or dress it down and still look great! I think She could wear her pajamas around and still pull it off. Not just because of her looks, but also because of her care-free sense of style and attitude.

Since I picked Sam up from her house I was able to take her to a lot of places I have been eyeing for some time now. They are the places that I see but know I just need a couple shots from so I normally don’t drag people to these spots. SInce I was driving though I used ALL of the spots and more. Plus while we were driving it was great talking and hearing about where Sam is going to college. She will be attending Channel Islands University this coming fall. Did you know that college used to be Camarillo State Mental Hospital, yep.. Crazy stuff.

Sam, thank you for letting me drag you around. It was great getting to know you, and hearing about you life. I wish you nothing but the best success in life and have a blast at college.

Tarter2011April_0332Tarter2011April_0096Tarter2011April_0263Tarter2011April_0301Tarter2011April_0345Tarter2011April_0363     Tarter2011April_0393-1Tarter2011April_0496Tarter2011April_0399    Tarter2011April_0458

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

My bestest <3
Im jealous lol.