Sunday, December 19, 2010

::Cousins:: Anza Family Photographer

When I decided to stay at home with my lovely Logan 24/7 my child started getting really attached to only his mama and on top of that he was starting to drive me nuts some days so I found a great daycare up here and had him go once a week. He is still very much a mamas boy ( as he sits here in the chair with me cuddled up♥) but during this crazy busy season of family pictures I took him to daycare twice a week so I could do nothing but edit on those days. These are two kids that he goes to daycare with and they just happen to be the owners grandkids. Even though I live 10 minutes from Anza I am still not familiar with the area and great locations. Rhonda has said there is this nice gazebo. It just happened to be in the middle of a trailer park. this is where my nifty 50mm came in handy shooting wide open. After there I wanted to go to this museum but it was closed so I took them off the side of the road near our dump… If you can’t tell, nothing is impossible with me, and I am great with improvising.

Wright2010Dec_0002-1      Wright2010Dec_0061-1Wright2010Dec_0097Wright2010Dec_0191-1        Wright2010Dec_0228Wright2010Dec_0069-1

No comments: