Wednesday, December 8, 2010

.: E-Session: David +Alex:.

As I sit here and try to catch up on my blogging, my son is staring over my shoulder wanting me to show him more pictures of himself… I have three minutes left for my pizza casserole, my house looks like a bomb went off inside of it, and the husband is running late. ahh the wonderful like of a stay at home mom, wife and photographer.

Now back to our regular featured show:::

I was so happy when Alex contacted me to take her engagement pictures with her beau David. These two are so in love and so happy with each other it is hard not to smile or feel so happy for them when you are near these two. David and I both grew up in Reche Canyon, he has a sister my age and that is who referred them to me. Alex wanted to take their pictures at David’s aunt’s ranch in Redlands. It was where David proposed, and they haven’t been out there since. It was nice to go to a new place and what made it even better is they wanted to incorporate the horses in the pictures. I was so excited to shoot them with the horses, cause anyone that knows me knows that I have been around horses my whole life. I loved hanging out with theses two and taking their pictures.

David and Alex I wish you both nothing but pure happiness in your life. And good luck with this season on racing David.

Ross2010Oct_0141-1Ross2010Oct_0221-1Ross2010Oct_00831Ross2010Oct_0318Ross2010Oct_0336Ross2010Oct_0368Ross2010Oct_0419-11Ross2010Oct_0422Ross2010Oct_0470

No comments: