Friday, December 17, 2010

Playing catch up.

I am currently trying to catch up with all of my blogs and get this back in order. I just realized that I did 14 shoots with in the first 14 days of December. That would probably explain why I am getting sick and feel like I hit a wall. I am so thankful for the continued support and business. I really could have never gotten this far without each and everyone of you. So thank you and and I would hope you stick around to see where this journey takes me.

I am also currently working on my 2011 wedding prices. I have teamed up with another photographer who I just love to do all of my weddings with. She is amazing and I love the “eye” she has. I would like to think our work is similar in many ways and this is why I think she would be perfect to do all of my weddings with. I hope to announce all of the info by the end of this month, so stay posted.  You will not be able to beat getting two great photographers for one price. My goal is to do 10 weddings this year. Let’s see if we can make it happen.

For all of the latest pictures please check out my Facebook page, and be sure to share with all of your friends.

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=114685990826&notes_tab=app_2347471856#!/pages/Hannah-Sons-Photography/114685990826

Night ya’ll.

No comments: