Sunday, January 9, 2011

Drugs are not always necessary. Belief in recovery always is. ~Norman Cousins

Boy is that quote true. Today I felt like death. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and sleep. Did you know it is really difficult to be sick with the flu when you have two little ones at home and your husband is at work? If you’re a mom than I am sure you answered yes to that question. I am so glad that I have taught Logan how to share, the only thing he didn’t understand is that you are NOT supposed to share the flu or any other sickness.

I am not surprised I got it, I knew it would happen, but I honestly thought I had more time, or that Bailey would get it before I did. So now we wait. We wait for Bailey and then Daddy to get it. At least the two tough ones in the family will be able to take care of the not so tuff ones. (Don’t tell Daddy). When Logan was sick the other day he was amazing, he would go to the bathroom on his own or grab his bucket and do his thing all on his own. Made me feel like a sissy today when I was laying in my bed crying, yes, crying! I was miserable. Luckily, I have an amazing sister in law who came a got my kids and even kept them over night. I still feel like poo, but much better than this morning.

Laying here without the kiddos is weird, the house is so quiet, well aside from the loud snoring next to me. Most days I want to pull my hair out and scream because my kiddos are driving me nuts, but laying here tonight without them under the same roof makes me miss them like crazy. It made me think about my little doctor. He loves playing with the doctor stuff. I love that he plays with it, because it was mine growing up. Which means, it’s old and was well worth the money spent for whoever bought it. I love stuff like that, although I really hope Logan doesn’t want to become a doctor. Isn’t that so bad to say. Mama will have to win the lotto to put that boy through medical school.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Sons2011Jan_0093Sons2011Jan_0096Sons2011Jan_0089

No comments: