Friday, January 14, 2011

Flashback Friday

I have wanted to do this for the last couple weeks but always remember on Saturday. So here is the first Flashback Friday. Each Friday I will try post an older picture. This pictures sometimes will be of my family, or myself back in the day and sometimes they will be of the pictures from when I first started my photography business.

This week I picked a picture of my little Logan who will be three at the end of this month. He was eight months old when I took this, which Bailey will be eight months old next week. Man, how time flies. I seriously cannot believe how fast the last three years have gone. This was taken at Point Mugu Navel Base September of 2008 when him and I went to visit Kalin. It was his first time at the beach and also in the sand. His face lit up when I sat him there for the first time. He sat there eating the sand and then scooted his little body across the wet ground trying to get closer to the water. He was fifthly, so I took off his clothes ( there was NO one on the beach). That is when I got this picture. It is one of my favorites of all time.

I just love his little cottage cheese booty.

Incase you are not a face of my facebook page, I posted on their earlier that I will be having a Q&A on here if you all want. So if you have ANY questions you would like to ask me, any at all, please feel free to e-mail @ HannahSonsPhotography@gmail.com and ask away.  After I get enough, or a couple, questions I will post them on here with the answers.

No comments: