Wednesday, January 26, 2011

::Senior Session:: Amelia:: {Big Bear Family Photographer}

 

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Amelia and her brothers. Amelia and I have been talking since before Christmas about her senior pictures, finally our schedules worked out and we were able to meet and take some fabulous pictures. It was very important to her to include her brothers. Originally, she wanted to take her pictures as a surprise for her parents for Christmas. I thought it was neat she wanted to include her brothers and now, after meeting them I know why. These three people are so close and have such a fun, loving, anything goes type of  relationship. Something you don’t see too often with siblings. My hat is off to their parents. I can only pray that one day my children will be that close and have each other as a best friend. It was very inspiring to to watch them interact and be in their presence.

To say the least I had such a wonderful time hanging out with them. Amelia is super cool and very smart. She is going to start college right away and work towards her nursing degree. Whatever she may do I wish her the very best and have a feeling she will be great at whatever she decides in life.

Murillo2011Jan_0105-1Murillo2011Jan_0163Murillo2011Jan_0187Murillo2011Jan_0281-1Murillo2011Jan_0328-1Murillo2011Jan_0346Murillo2011Jan_0383-1        Murillo2011Jan_0404Murillo2011Jan_0411-1

No comments: