Thursday, January 13, 2011

Three Weeks…

I have been on vacation now for THREE whole weeks and I have loved every minute.  I honestly didn’t realize how busy I had been until my batteries were completely drained and everything decided to shut down. The last two months are a blur. I can honestly say I was loving every minute of it, the only thing that bums me out about this last five months of constant work is I feel I have lost friendships and I have hardly any pictures of Bailey.

I decided I needed to get out of the house and I hadn’t been to my nearest and dearest friend Kalin’s house in a while. So threw the kids in the car and headed to San Diego. On the way there, 15 minutes into our drive I got my first speeding ticket, No, my FIRST ticket of any sort! I was so bummed that after 12 years of a great driving record I got a ticket. Oh well, live and learn… moving on. After hanging out for a while we decided to walk to the park so Logan could play around. After playing for about 15 minutes Logan tells me he needs to pee pee. I turn to ask Kalin where the restroom is, we are trying to figure it out, when Kalin looks up and says that Logan is already going so we are good. Are you serious?!?! Oh Logan! My boy waited until the last minute and then couldn’t hold it. So what’s next? We take pants off bribe him to get back in the stroller and take our time walking home. On a brighter note, Bailey got to go on the swings for the first time and loved every second. She just laughed and laughed. It was so cute to see. Whenever I am feeling down, Kalin is MY perfect person to see or call. I always feel refreshed and renewed after seeing or talking with her. I think everyone needs to have a friend like that, they just make life better.

Oh and by the way, my vacation ends Saturday. It’s back to work with a family session and then a party that evening. I can’t wait!. I will be busy for the rest of the month.. woohoo

                Sons2011Jan_0217Sons2011Jan_0218 copy                

            Sons2011Jan_0230 copy     Sons2011Jan_0231

Sons2011Jan_0221Sons2011Jan_0232Sons2011Jan_0233Sons2011Jan_0234

Maybe it’s because he is my child, but the picture on the left makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.

Sons2011Jan_0236Sons2011Jan_0243         

 

 

 

      This is when he decided to pee! If you look close it is dripping down the horse.  So then he played with no pants for a minute…. never a dull moment. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

 

 

 

 

    Sons2011Jan_0247

  Sons2011Jan_0248Sons2011Jan_0242 copy

And look at sweet baby Carys. She has these big beautiful eyes.

No comments: