Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Piece of Me…

Today was just one of those days that started all wrong and then just sucked the life out of me. I started doing some reading this morning and read a couple things that made me reflect on my life. My life isn’t perfect, but what is? There is always room for growth and improvement, but that is in everything. I want to remember each moment of my kids life. I used to capture every second and feel I have slipped away from documenting “my” life. After  reflecting about my life, I realized I have it pretty good. I am blessed and most days couldn’t be happier. There will be those days that I feel can’t get any worse, and then they do, but that is my life. No, that is just LIFE. So, I need to take more pictures of “my life” to have the memories I try to give you.   These two kids are a piece of me. They are my life.  When I saw these next three pictures I think my heart skipped a beat. These two are so in love with each other. Logan is so gentle with her ( and nothing else in his life ) When she is crying and no one can pick her up, he can make her laugh. No matter how chaotic my life gets I pray that my children will love each other and have a good relationship.

Sons2011Jan_0115 copy

I love the look in his eye

 

Sons2011Jan_0116 copy 2

He is always kissing her.

Sons2011Jan_0122 copy

and showing with her what he is doing with his games along with his funny dancing.

 

I am sure this loving stage wont last forever, but I am going to try and cherish it. Cherish them!

More tomorrow my friends. . .

No comments: